|Main Road in 1885, with children in their best Sunday clothes|
|Main Road in 1898, showing Duston Chapel on the left, now the site of the United Reformed Church|
|Duston Chapel and village shop in 1913.|
|Snowbound Main Road in 1947, from St Luke’s School end|
| Millway in 1948, from St Luke’s School end
All the pictures above are reproduced from A History of Old Duston & Old St James Northampton by kind permission of the author J.W.F. Golby. © 1992.
|This photo of the Duston Home Guard has been kindly added to the website with the permisson of Mr R Johnson.|
For a review of Francis Frith's Northamptonshire Living Memories, containing more pictures of old Duston, see Book Reviews.
To see photographs of Duston and the local area from as early as 1880, and search Northamptonshire County Council's collections catalogue online, see the Northamptonshire section of the Heritage East Midlands website.